see all supported connections
Here are a few back office systems that our customers successfully integrate with the AT&T Mobile Forms REST API:
Looking to truly integrate AT&T Mobile Forms with your back office system? Need something more than our out-of-the-box data connections
? The AT&T Mobile Forms REST API lets you customize to mobilize.
The AT&T Mobile Forms Representational State Transfer (REST) API opens a world of advanced integration options to our customers. It allows you to program an automatic data communication between your back office system and the AT&T Mobile Forms server.
The AT&T Mobile Forms API can:
Use the AT&T Mobile Forms API if:
- Integrate your business data with your forms (ex. dispatch forms and update data sources)
- Integrate form data with your business (ex. list and retrieve records in all formats (PDF, DOCX, HTML) and export CSV (Excel) files
- Administer your account (ex. retrieve a list of users, create/update users, update passwords, delete user accounts)
Ubiquitous in cloud computing and SaaS (Software as a Solution) platforms, the REST API is:
- You have data management needs that can't be satisfied manually (ex. dispatch and data sources needs)
- Your require integration with a system that is not directly supported through out-of-the-box data source/destination features
- You have data behind a firewall
- Operating system and programming language agnostic
- Uses common Web protocols, conventions and technology
- Compatible with firewalls, proxies, etc.
- Able to function with all programming languages
- Ideal for development and testing with many free tools available (command line tools, browser extensions, etc.)